AéroMontréal Cluster (Canadá) organize the Innovation Aerospace Forum 2016, which will take place 25 and 26 April at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal, during the International Aerospace Week.
The registration to the Aerospace Innovation Forum 2016 will allow companies:
• Listen to major leaders of the global aerospace industry exchange on best practices and strategies in innovation.
• Meet 1300 participants from more than 15 countries.
• Participate to B2B meetings with major global OEMs attending the event.
Between companies participating are Bombardier, Airbus, NASA, Bell Helicopter, Pratt and Whitney, and CAE, among others.
HÉLICE Cluster members interested in participating will have preferential conditions and special offer to register, thanks to an agreement with the Cluster AeroMontréal.
These conditions are:
1) Registration fees:
Member price: 895 CAD (610 euros) + tax (695 CAD (475 euros) + tax if registered before March 15)
Your registration to the Aerospace Innovation Forum 2016 includes:
• Access to all plenary sessions and all workshops
• Access to B2B meetings
• Luncheon-conferences both April 25 and 26
• Networking cocktails both April 25 and 26
Booth (8 square meters): 1350 CAD (920 euros) + tax
3) Special notes:
• Tax is 15%
• You will have to provide in advance Aéro Montréal with the information of all the members of your delegation so that Aéro Montréal can make sure the online registration system applies the member fees.
For more information about the conditions and the event, you can contact to HÉLICE Cluster.
The register is open in this link. Click here: https://tes.naldainah.com/aif16/